CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

What Am I Reading?


This is currently what my stack of books looks like on my night stand. I just can't read fast enough. I've just finished Clean by Alejandro Junger, in the middle of Skinny Chicks Eat Real Food by Christine Avanti, and will be starting Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson and In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan. Food Rules by Michael Pollan is missing from the stack because I read the whole thing last night and during breakfast this morning and gave it to someone else to read already. Of course there is one non-food related book in my stack for a little break for my brain.

What are you reading?

3 comments:

Linda Todd said...

Hi Nicole
This looks great. I'm trying to learn how to use pictures. (I'm 75 and severely techno-challenged). They add so much to the site. Right now I'm reading Blogging for Dummies (surprise, surprise) and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest just for fun. Keep up the good work.

Nicole said...

Adding pictures is pretty simple if you have a digital camera. There are just a few simple steps to upload them if you are using your own. I need to work on taking better pictures.

It's always good to have a fun book mixed in with educational reading. I'm going to check out your blogs. Thanks for stopping by.

Kristi said...

Hi Nicole: I am the same kind of reader. I have this, much messier, stack by my bed.

This is Kristi from the Blogging class. The book I just finished re-reading was Carl Hiaasen's Skinny Dip, a funny South Florida adventure.

My website is up and running, thanks to the help of our wonderful instructor, Dan. It's www.tropicalcoffeebreak.com. Stop by if you get a chance.

Post a Comment