CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Focus

I haven't posted since August for a very good reason: I went back to teaching full time. It feels like I'm just trying to stay afloat a lot of the time. Life is busy. Somehow this weekend I have a little free time so it's time to catch up on some blogging. I'm changing my focus on this blog a bit I think. I always change my mind so we'll see how long it lasts. I suppose this is a less family related blog and more about other things I'm thinking about so it could be about a random mishmash of things I suppose.

Over the last few years, essentially since I was trying to get pregnant in 2008, I've been trying to go a more natural route when it comes to eating and health. I've never completely stopped doing that since then, just to varying degrees. I've been trying to make more of an effort lately to make our lives more natural so I'm going to probably be talking a lot about my learning and journey through this process.

0 comments:

Post a Comment